Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thailand Betta

Still trying to figure out how to set up my blog but wanted to continue my posting.
A person in New York rescues bettas and posted a letter that she gave permission to copy and use.  The letter is to pet stores that sell bettas and I'm going to make a link to it so it can be seen here.
I bought a betta on Aquabid from Thailand!!!  Before I found out the details of the shipping arrangements I had already made the deal.  I feel bad about the betta being packaged and then sent to Atlanta to the transhipper who then repackages it to send to the buyer.  The transhipper received my betta Tuesday and mailed the betta today and I am supposed to receive the betta around 3:00 PM  tomorrow.  I pray the poor betta is ok.  The picture of the betta is on the first page of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment